As Project Manager you are in charge of achieving the project objectives and managing the project team. You are the point of contact for the customer with regard to the agreements as stated in the project plan.
Key duties and responsibilities
- You contribute to a good definition of the project scope and the project objectives during the project initiation phase.
- You draft a project plan in accordance to the established project methodology and the requirements/regulations as agreed with the customer and KMWE stakeholders.
- You identify bottlenecks, you initiate solutions and you check the progress of agreements made, thereby ensuring the progress of the project.
- You conduct in-house project meetings and you report to the steering group.
- You are responsible for the realization of objectives in the field of Quality, Logistics, Technical and Cost (QLTC), as laid down in the project plan.
- You are the primary point of contact for the customer regarding progress, change management and escalations during the project.
- You are in charge of the organization, design and implementation of the project administration.
Required knowledge, competences and skills
- You have a degree at the level of higher professional education (HBO or WO), preferably in a technical or (technical) business direction.
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in a comparable Project Management position and preferably in a comparable industry.
- You have good communication and social skills and you have an excellent customer-oriented attitude.
- You have good command of the English language in word and writing. Good command of the Dutch language is preferable.
- You are ambitious, solution-oriented and a team player. Also you are creative, flexible and you know how to maintain a calm attitude and overview in stressful situations.
What we offer
- A warm welcome from 400+ coworkers.
- An informal work environment.
- 25 vacation days + 13 ADV days.
- A bonus arrangement.
- Travel reimbursement and/or biking reimbursement.
- The possibility to join our collective health insurance.
- Drinks, barbecues, active (family)days, pub quizzes and many more festive activities.
- Plenty of opportunities regarding personal and professional development.
- A High Tech environment.
- And never a dull day anymore!
Level of education