As warehouse foreman, you are responsible for the operational management of the internal and external logistics flows and processes, together with the warehouse manager.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Daily management of the warehouse; dividing tasks according to set guidelines; contact person and go-to person for other warehouse operators and internal customers.
- Accurately process documents and paperwork of ingoing and outgoing certified materials, goods and products, conform to set procedures.
- Monitor the completeness of work orders; initiate picklists.
- Signal and fix shortage issues in work orders.
- Responsible for the order picking and the administrative processing of inventory release.
- Collect, package and process outgoing goods from the planning department.
- Organise the transportation; prepare relevant transport documentation.
- Responsible for periodic inventory checks and taking inventory, together with others.
- Responsible for the material handling duties of the warehouse manager in his or her absence.
- Personally responsible for maintaining a clean, orderly and safe work area.
Required knowledge, competences and skills
- Degree in logistics at MBO-level, supplemented with administrative training or an administrative course.
- Extensive computer skills and experience with automated logistics systems (ERP).
- Good communication skills and good Dutch skills, both spoken and in writing.
- Independent, meticulous, perceptive and flexible.