Please do not contact us in response to this job opening; our preferred partners are invited to take a look.
As Quality Assurance Engineer at KMWE you are the first point of contact for customers with respect to quality-related matters. You are responsible for the correct implementation of quality standards, from the side of the customer as well as from the side of the legal and regulatory framework. You ensure the proper and timely handling of customer complaints (8D). You and your colleagues work together towards the change from a reactive to a proactive approach and you represent the quality-first mindset in the organisation!
Key duties and responsibilities
- First point of contact for customers with respect to quality-related matters and you ensure the proper and timely handling of customer queries.
- Define a quality plan for existing products and the introduction of new products; supervise the implementation.
- Manage KPIs for quality by researching and assessing trend analyses; initiate corresponding improvement proposals (PDCA/4C/DMAIC).
- Comply with and guarantee a quality-first mindset in the organisation.
Required knowledge, competences and skills
- Degree at the level of higher professional education (HBO), preferably in Business Management or Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant Precision Mechanics / Mechatronics work environment.
- Knowledge of methodologies (FMEA/8D/Controlplan et cetera).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is preferred.
- Good Dutch and English skills both spoken and in writing.
- A proactive approach, supported by persuasiveness, analytical skills, a customer-first approach and strong communication skills.