We are looking for an IT Administrator to join our IT team. You will be (jointly) responsible for managing, maintaining and improving our infrastructures and central environment. You like to take the initiative to ensure continuity of the organisation and you motivate other members of your team to do the same. KMWE can accelerate because of your creativity. We are looking for candidates that are customer-oriented, independent and responsible when implementing systems and processes. The organisation can turn to you for service and support and you provide high-quality solutions that match the latest innovations.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage the server and network environment (Windows, Vmware) and several security solutions.
- Carry out periodic inspections.
- Analyse and solve (complex) problems.
- Promote the Cyber Security policy within the organisation.
- On content level, coordinate complex IT services provided by a supplier.
- You work based on IT processes: you are responsible for the security of the system and you make and manage updates and back-ups.
- You advise on trends and improvements regarding the IT infrastructure and security.
- Play an active role on how to improve the IT environment.
- Update- and patch management of various IT components.
Required knowledge, competences and skills
- Academic level, a degree in IT is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience as system administrator for a complex network.
- International work experience is preferred.
- You are analytical and able to see and make connections between business processes and information systems.
- You have excellent communication skills, you are a team player, you are independent, proactive and you motivate others to change.
- Good Dutch and English skills both spoken and in writing.